We typically have my step daughter on all holidays so I’m always looking for ways to make them a little extra fun! I came across this recipe last year and loved the idea for our family New Years Eve! This mixture really does end up looking like champagne and kids love toasting with this at the stroke of midnight! Added bonus…it’s pretty tasty too! Really only two ingredients are needed for this, but including some fruit gives a nice added touch. I used strawberries this time, but have also dropped red raspberries into the drink.
Check out the recipe below and have a very happy and safe New Years! Cheers!
- 1 2liter bottle of chilled Gingerale
- 1/2 can of frozen white grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 small basket of raspberries or strawberries, rinsed and drained
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir to combine. Serve in the champagne glass of your choice.
- Toast and say cheers after you clink glasses!
As always, thanks for reading!