These cute little treats are fun to make and simple enough that kids can help! They would be an adorable addition to a ‘make your own’ dessert buffet and taste every bit as good as they look. I made these for my stepdaughter and her friends and, as if you haven’t guessed, they all approved!
Ingredients – warning, I did zero measurements for this 🙂
- Melting Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
- Colorful sprinkles
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries with stem
- Peel and cut bananas to your preference allowing each piece to stand solo
- Melt chocolate, I always suggest doing this in 15-30 second intervals and stirring between each interval
- Dip your bananas in the melted chocolate and ‘sprinkle’ with sprinkles
- Set on wax paper to allow chocolate to properly set.
- Once set, top with whipped cream and a cherry. serve immediately.
There you have it, a bit of a twist on the banana split! bite size, no ice cream and full of yummy flavor!
As always, thanks for reading!