I have found this veggie pizza to be quite the ‘crowd pleaser’ at parties and within our home! I’ve made it several times and much like the s’more cups, I never have leftovers to bring home or put back in the fridge. Bonus, even my picky step daughter likes this one…as long as there’s no cauliflower on her pieces that is! The other great thing about this veggie pizza is how versatile it can be; you can customize it to your liking based on your favorite vegetables! Normally, I only add broccoli, cauliflower and carrot to mine; however, I bought some red cabbage at the store this week and decided to add a little of that too for some nice color and added taste. The recipe at the end of this post makes one large or two small pizzas so you could even do a couple variations and make each one different. An idea I just thought of actually and will use at the next party we host! 🙂
This was another recipe I used for Hailey and her friend this weekend; along with some yummy treats I also wanted to have some easy snacks for them to grab! They both really enjoyed it and I’ll take any opportunity to add some more vegetables to Hailey’s day. This simple recipe is a must try in my opinion, happy snacking!
Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- 2 (8 oz.) tubes Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup miracle whip
- 2 Tbsp. dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 8 oz. grated colby cheese, optional
- Spread rolls onto 8×15 in. pan. Bake according to package directions. Let cool completely.
- Prep all vegetables and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, miracle whip and ranch dressing mix until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle veggies evenly over top.
- Top with grated cheese, if desired.
- Refrigerate until set. Cut into bars and serve.
As always, thanks for reading!!